Self-Paced Online Courses
Take free online courses in our eLearning setting in the convenience of your office or home. We will be adding new topics regularly, so be sure to check back often.
Live and Archived Webinar Events
Several of the projects currently funded under CIR are using webinars as a tool for professional learning. Following the completion of the webinars they are typically archived on the project websites for those not able to view the live event.
The following is a list of currently archived webinar topics on the CATTA and CMACO project websites.
CATTA Project Archives
All of the CATTA webinars and ask-the-expert sessions are free to view and can be found on the CATTA website under the Training menu.
- After CFIT: Resources for Forensic Interviewers
- Children with Disabilities: First RespondersChild Sexual Abuse in Latino Families: Addressing Shame
- Child Sexual Abuse 101 Parts 1-2
- Commercial Sexual Exploitation: Meeting Survivors Where They Are
- Counterintuitive Victim Behavior: Is it them or is it Us?
- Innovative Use of the Multidisciplinary Team in the Investigation, Assessment and Intervention of Juvenile Sex Offenders
- Justice and Healing: Trauma Informed MDT Investigations and Responses
- Managing the Complexities of a Child Sex Abuse Case, Parts 1-4
- Recognizing, Assessing, and Treating Trauma in Children
- Sexting and Our Youth
- Supporting Victims of Online Predation
- Taking the High Road: Ethical Challenges and the Multidisciplinary Team Webinar
- Working with Complex Trauma
Underserved Populations Training Project Archives
The UP Project has several recorded webinars, ask-the-expert sessions, and recorded live events available to view for free. These can be found on the Underserved Populations Training Project page, under the Training menu.
- Understanding and Working with Foster Youth Victims
- Transitional Age Youth and the Foster Care System
- Risk Factors for LGBTQ Youth
- Creating a Safe and Affirming Environment for LGBTQ Youth
- Best Practices for Working with LGBTQ Victims
- Identifications of Persons with Developmental Disabilities Who Have Been Victims of Abuse
- What About Our Boys and Men? Shining a Spotlight on the Sexual Abuse of Males
- Working with Male Victims
- The Complexity of Serving Male Victims: Knowing the Factors That Perpetuate Abuse and Create Isolation
Can't Find a Training That You Are Looking For?
Connect with our team so we can figure out how to best meet your training needs!