CALL FOR PRESENTERS
The Center for Innovation and Resources, Inc. (CIR) seeks presenters and content developers for our training projects:
- The California Trauma-Informed Care Academy (CalTICA)
- The Child Abuse Training and Technical Assistance Center (CATTA)
- The Child Abduction Training Project
- The Underserved Populations Training Project (UP)
- Fee-for-Service Training (by request customized training delivery)
To be considered as a Subject Matter Expert for the development of the courses, please complete this form.
Our work is guided by the following considerations:
- Evidence and research-based practices.
- Engaging program format that involves the audience and stimulates discussion.
- Conceptually strong foundation with clearly stated outcomes and appropriately documented theory, research, and/or experience.
- Qualified presenters with expertise/experience in the subject matter.
Compensation: The majority of our work is grant funded and funds are available for compensation for presentation and content creation. Please submit your requested rate of pay with your response.