The California Child Abduction Task Force and the Child Abduction Training Project provide free training and resources for professionals working on child abduction cases to improve the response and prompt recovery of abducted children.
We are excited to provide you with this series of short videos (5-12 minutes) to be used for training during law enforcement roll call meetings. The videos focus on how to handle a call when police officers are dealing with a potential abduction by a family member. Each video provides a brief overview of situations police officers may encounter when responding to a child abduction call and the resources available to help law enforcement with these cases.
If you do not have the password to view the videos, please click here to request the password.
If you have the password, please click on the links below to view the videos.
CLICK ON THE ROLL CALL TITLES BELOW TO VIEW AN INDIVIDUAL VIDEO
- First Responders - presented by Xiomara Flores-Holguin and Sharon Giles
- International Child Abduction - presented by Deanne Castorena and Bridget Billeter
- Child Protective Services and the Courts - presented by Alyssa Skolnick and Deanne Castorena
- FBI Resources - presented by Brian Sullivan
- Child Reunification - presented by Cari Teran and Christina Magana
- Working with Schools - presented by Jannell Violi