Virtual Peer Review Sessions for Child Forensic Interviewers
You are welcome to attend multiple sessions!
- Session 1: Thursday, September 24, 2020 | Wait List
- Session 2: Thursday, October 22, 2020 | Wait List
- Session 3: Monday, December 7, 2020 | REGISTER HERE
Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm PT
Location: Online via Zoom
Those currently conducting forensic interviews in Spanish as part of a multi-disciplinary center or team in California are invited to come together for a series of Spanish virtual peer review sessions. The Child Abuse Training and Technical Assistance (CATTA) Center is hosting these sessions in partnership with Children’s Advocacy Centers of California (CACC).
The peer review will include opportunities to:
- Discuss forensic interviews and provide feedback regarding those interviews in cases of suspected child abuse and neglect
- Increase your knowledge of forensic interviewing
- Network with other interviewers in California
We are currently collecting forensic interview recordings for potential review and discussion. To be added to the wait list, please email Joshua Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information, please contact Bertha Nevarez at email@example.com or (510) 895-0702. Thank you and we look forward to your participation!
Can't Find a Training That You Are Looking For?
Connect with our team so we can figure out how to best meet your training needs!