- This event has passed.
The First 48 Hours – Palm Desert, CA
The Child Abduction Training Project has scheduled The First 48 Hours: Law Enforcement’s Response to Abducted, Endangered and Missing Children Training on December 1, 2016 in Palm Desert, CA.
This training is specifically designed for Patrol Lieutenants, Watch Commanders, Field Sergeants, Detectives, and other Law Enforcement First Responder Personnel
Presentation Topics Include:
Topics to be discussed include:
- Missing Child Intake Procedures
- First Responder and Supervisor Responsibilities
- Neighborhood Video Canvassing and Roadblock Procedures
- Supervisory Command Post Considerations
- Stranger Abduction and Murder Case Studies of Children
- AMBER Alert
- SSA Joseph Brine, Squad C-4, Violent Crime Major Offenders, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Kevin Coffey, Detective-III, Juvenile Division, Los Angeles Police Department
- SA Jeffrey R. Cugno, Primary NCAVC Coordinator, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Jay Bart, California Highway Patrol
This is a free training.
Pre-registration is required. Exact location to be provided upon confirmation of registration. No-walk in registrations will be allowed.
To register online please fill out the registration application below:
Click on the link below to download the brochure.
A limited number of travel scholarships are available for this training. Those interested can complete an application and scholarships will be awarded based on need. Accepted applicants will be reimbursed following the training with submission of signed claim and required receipts.
Click here to download the travel scholarship application:
For questions regarding this training please contact Joshua Thomas at email@example.com or (805) 584-0525
Individuals with disabilities who require accommodations to participate in this training should contact Joshua Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org or (805) 584-0525. Requests must be received by November 17, 2016.